Wednesday 14 November 2012

121112

time pass fast,im officially 21st years old.
its time to start getting old for a woman, how good if i can stay at 21st years old forever although i knew that it is impossible. while i quite enjoyed my birthday this year. No doubt the relationship status are still single for this memorable day, but i still very happy with it. I just wan to mark down this happy and single 21st birthday. still remember that i got your sms when 12.30am when i was on the way back from seremban after countdown with weisong, yoongyi and nick teong. actually we went for movie at jusco seremban but there got a ridiculous case happened. yoongyi did not help us to buy the movie ticket and he stand in front of cinema like a noob waiting for our coming. omgosh, spend so many times for me to go seremban jus because i wan watch a movieeee.
we choose to change plan due to the bu shang bu xia time. they bought some secret recipe cake and we went for gong cha.
gong cha with secret recipe 
count down for my birthday

hav fun with them, chitchat a lot. but very unlucky i saw my ex sister. nid to say hi and greeting bla bla bla.
haiz. when i saw u i think back a lot of things lehh wei.

thanks for the 300 wishes. 
i went for lcct to buy a watch for myself as my birthday present.
my dad said will sponser me but dunno is it real one


 my bestie eeling tan
a sho po






shyang ting and stanley pangzhan ho

went for dinner at kensington with them


my ootd

pok sou 
sakai white


buddies



i love this pic so much






here my birthday present

thank you so much eeling shyang ting daniel chin wei song daddy mommy
i love all of them so much
i love the key fucking damn sibeh much <3
i will wear for it for this year

i felt so touch when i got this key because i wish to get it very much
so lucky i got it
so happyyyyy




<3


No comments:

Post a Comment